A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
A young woman follows a note from her family into a strange world where she meets an aetheric entity who seems to mirror her every move.
In this puzzle platformer the player controls Hannah and Palin, an entity that mirrors her moves across a player defined symmetry line.
- 4 different elements to manipulate.
- 2 way levels, choose your path.
- Full platforming system, wall jump and monkey bar your way through the world.
- Race against the world itself.
- No enemies for a nonviolent experience.
- Define your own mirror lines.
- A functional autosave and load system.
- Full health and time limit goals to achieve for each exit.
This 0.4 build includes:
- HUB world and 3 highly replayable levels.
- 3 Speed trials
- 3 Puzzle trials
- 34 possible goals to achieve.
This puzzle platformer was originally created in a month for the 2017 Mirror Game Jam.
This game was designed and created independently and as such it has no digital publisher certificate so it is very likely to be flagged by your screening software. Thus far the software has proven safe, do not be worried, simply tell your screening software to download/run the program anyway.
|Published||Jun 21, 2017|
|Tags||2D, Fantasy, Female Protagonist, Nonlinear, Non violent, Pixel Art, Puzzle-Platformer, Singleplayer, supernatural, Tilemap based tools|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
Click download now to get access to the following files: